A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s
important to understand the condition of your investment.
Let Renovee Inspection Services provide the thorough
inspection you expect and a report you can rely on. As a
Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®—the
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—I’ll
give you the information you need to purchase your property
with confidence and maintain it with peace of mind.
• Connecticut-Licensed Home Inspector #HOI.0000865
• Trained & certified by InterNACHI®
• 12 years’ experience in construction
• Fluent in Polish
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®,
I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice.
This means that I’ll inspect the visible and accessible structure,
systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the
foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology.
Following my evaluation, I’ll compile my findings in an
easy-to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions
and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve
discovered. I’ll email you your report within 24 hours, and
my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.
• Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspections
• Annual Home Maintenance Inspections
• Water Quality Testing
• Commercial Property Inspections
• Multi-Unit Housing Inspections
• Thermal Imaging Inspections
• Radon Testing
• Mold Testing
• Wood-Destroying Organism Inspections
• New Home Inspections
• Construction Draw-Down Inspections
• Roof Inspections & Certifications
• Investment Property Inspections
We recommend you to contact our consultants via this feedback form. This will save your time and allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to all your questions.